Saturday, July 20, 2013

I WAS JUST THINKING.....

Below you will find what I will be up to for the next few months. JUNE-SEPTEMBER 2013 Over the next three months I will devote myself to encouraging the body of Christ within my sphere of influence to 1st grow in love for Jesus, and 2nd to pray to the Lord of the Harvest for souls to be saved. I want to help believers identify and overcome barriers/hindrances in their personal prayer lives resulting in being able to see or know God’s heart for them and for others. I would also like to come along those who are already in a place of prayer and be a resource and help strengthen them. *I will attend prayer meetings *I will provide teaching and general encouragement in the place of prayer *I will demonstrate the union of prayer and worship through leading worship at prayer meetings *I will come along side others who desire to mobilize prayer in this city and abroad *I will serve and spend time praying with the lost On-going serving opportunities Mercy’s Gate: I plan on leading devotionals on prayer I plan on praying directly with the lost I plan on providing materials on prayer (25 book and 25 prayer maps) I plan on encouraging believers in the place of prayer I plan on demonstrating the union of prayer and worship by leading an intercession set with staff members I plan on meeting with 20 staff/volunteers I plan on meeting with 72 neighbors I plan on spending 63 hours serving over a period of three months High Place Ministries: I plan to pray with believers to help them identify hindrances/blockages to prayer I plan to provide materials for prayer (30 books, 30 prayer maps, and 10 kid prayer maps) I plan to prayer specifically with ministry leaders, and missionaries who work directly with the lost I plan to pray with military personal I plan to talk to 25-30 volunteers I plan to pray with a total of 36 people I plan to spend 20 hours serving over a period of three months Prayer Corps: I plan to spend 15-20 hours a week mobilizing prayer in the prayer room, through leading worship sets, intercession sets, and spending time in the prayer room. I plan to help mobilize and equip prayer through fueling the evening section with intercessors and musicians. City of Jesus House of Prayer and New Wine Fellowship: I plan to lead times of prayer for the lost and for the nations I plan to provide materials on prayer (15 books) I plan to spend 36 hours serving over a period of three months Special serving opportunities Church of God by Christ: (Pueblo, Colorado) I plan to help mobilize and equip prayer for a 24 hour prayer event through leading sets, gathering other musicians, intercessors and providing materials for prayer. (50- 75 books/maps) Boulder Street Church 40 hrs of prayer I plan to lead intercession sets for the city of Colorado Springs My intended outcome is to have a 100 plus people know that they are loved by God, and that He loves to meet them in the place of prayer. I intended to see believers encouraged to stand before God in worship, in devotional prayer, and to see a spark of prayer ignited for intentional steadfast prayer for the harvest.

No comments: