Friday, March 26, 2010

I WAS JUST THINKING....

Family Prayer Guide for the month of April

I feel that it is important for us to start out by praying for the believers in the family.

1 Peter 4:18 says “If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

I know that there are a host of scriptures regarding the prayer points listed below. I only listed a few so that we can be on the same page and I wanted to honor everyone's time. Feel free to pray along with what's listed and however else you feel led. Please let me know if the Lord shows you anything in particular, so that I can share it with others that are praying.

My encouragement to you is to keep in mind that we are partnering with the Lord to see His will be done. At times we may see a situation and think we know what is needed, or what's best. Lets humble ourselves before God and see what is on His heart and mind concerning the things we will be praying for.

Isaiah 55:8 says “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord”

Praying for the believers in our family:

April 1-7
Pray that they would walk in purity and holiness:
Psalm 24:4
Psalm 1:1-3
Colossians 3:5-14

April 8-15
Pray that they know the Love of God:
Ephesians 3:17-19
John 15:9
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

April 16-23
Pray that they will know the hope of their calling:
Ephesians 1:17-18
Colossians 3:12
1 Timothy 2:15

April 24-30
Pray that they will walk in the fruit and gifts of the spirit:
John 15:1-8
Galatians 5:22-26
Romans 12:3-8

No comments: