Monday, March 22, 2010

I WAS JUST THINKING....

Concerning insecurity:

The Lord says " I will make you secure in the area of insecurity. I will fill the void within you with my words and with experiences from you. You have sought after words from man to fill you, and to satisfy you. You have chewed and meditated on their words. You may have thought that this would fix the problem, or the issue. I am inviting you today to allow me to fill you with the words from my mouth. Why spend your money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me and eat what is good. and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Give ear and come to me, hear me, that your soul may live."

Abba I pray that you would come and encounter these ones now. I pray that they would know exactly how you feel about them, and that they would respond to your invitation to feast on the abundance of your love, and your word. I ask Abba that your goodness would even lead them to repentance. That they would repent for living off bread alone. I asked that that you would tenderize there hearts so that they can receive your perfect love. I declare that today insecurity is being cast off as you fill them with your words of affection. In the name that is above every other name. AMEN.

Raise your voice and cry out for God to kiss you with the kisses of His word!

No comments: